- Notice on Air China moves some domestic flights to Terminal 2 of Beijing Capital International Airport
- Notice Regarding flight schedule and the first points of entry for China-bound international flights from Los Angeles
- Important travel notice regarding COVID-19
- Important notice regarding entry requirement for Los Angeles, USA
Notice on Air China moves some domestic flights to Terminal 2 of Beijing Capital International Airport Notice Regarding flight schedule and the first points of entry for China-bound international flights from Los Angeles Important travel notice regarding COVID-19 Important notice regarding entry requirement for Los Angeles, USA
- Los Angeles (LAX)
You can reserve a seat in advance through the Air China website, app or service hotline (95583-1-2) when you book an Air China-operated international flight with a ticket number preceded by "999".Are the best seats already gone when you check in for your flight? Don't worry, you can use advance seat reservation to make sure you always enjoy preferred seating!
When you travel on a non-stop, Air China-operated and coded international flight with a ticket number preceded by "999", if your checked baggage exceeds the free allowance, you can save 10% on excess baggage charges at the airport when you pre-pay for up to two pieces of excess baggage at least 6 hours before your scheduled departure time. Save time and money at the airport with this convenient service.
You can enjoy Air China’s chauffeured transfer service between approved city locations and airport terminals in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Tianjin and Xi'an when you book tickets on eligible routes and in eligible booking classes.
When you travel in First or Business Class on routes between Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu or Shenzhen and destinations in Europe, North America, Oceania or Africa, you can enjoy Air China's chauffeured transfer service between those four cities and other approved cities in China.
You can book this service through the Air China website, app or service hotline (95583-1-2-3-3)
Enjoy one night's free hotel accommodation, including breakfast and other services, when you transit in Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Tianjin on eligible flights. You can book this service through the Air China website, app, service hotline or ticketing offices.
If you travel in First or Business Class on the international segment (including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau) of a connecting flight that transfers in Beijing or Chengdu, you may be entitled to our luxury transit accommodation service. Please contact the Air China service hotline for more information.
Book our transit accommodation service through the platform of your choice and enjoy supreme comfort every step of the way.
- PROCUREMENT OF A MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM FOR AIR CHINA 2021-03-08 See the news
- Notice of Resuming Air China Transit Accommodations in Beijing 2021-02-24 See the news
- Notice Regarding Adjustment of Check-in Counter and Boarding Gate Closing Times at Jieyang Chaoshan International Airport (Guangdong) 2021-01-19 See the news
- Announcement on Prohibition of Smoking in Aircraft 2020-11-25 See the news
- Beijing Airlines and Air China shared flight announcement (Winter, 2020) 2020-10-22 See the news